FirstOnSite Restoration has an immediate opening for a Contents Cleaner
The Contents Cleaner is responsible for the general cleaning at both the customer’s site and in the warehouse. The primary objective of this role is to return the customer’s contents and property to their previous condition.
* Pack and inventory customer’s belongings, taking great care to ensure proper handling
* Clean contents to previous condition using specialized products and techniques
* Conduct thorough cleaning of jobsite once final move back is complete
* Move back and reset all customer contents once structural work is complete
* Work with a team to complete structured home and commercial cleaning varying from a light general cleaning to heavy fire/mold/sewage contaminated cleaning projects
* When not cleaning on a job site, cleaning inside a warehouse will be required
* May be involved in suiting up in full PPE to complete certain projects (full respirators, Tyvek suits, etc)
* Most of the cleaning involves structure (walls, ceilings, floors, bathrooms) and/or contents cleaning and requires one to be very detailed
* Can include heavy lifting of items, packing and unpacking boxes, sorting and assessing content items which are cleanable or not restorable
* Relevant cleaning/janitorial experience
* Strong communication skills (written & oral)
* Valid driver’s license
* Clean criminal record
* Willing/able to participate in on-call rotation
* Able to participate in 24/7 on-call rotation
* CSA footwear
Why choose to be part of the FirstOnSite team?
* Exceptional extended health plan including medical, dental and vision.
* Employee Assistance Program
* Educational assistance, professional development, and internal growth opportunities
* Opportunity for National career movement
* Healthy work/life balance
Candidates must be able to provide a clear criminal background check to be eligible for hire.