• work on wiring and circuits with the help of power and hand tools
• work on wiring layouts and installations according to the drawings specifications and circuit diagrams
• Pull wires through conduits and through holes in walls & floors
• Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
• Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
• Troubleshoot and find faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
• Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
• Ensure satisfaction using test equipment
• Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
• Provide quote to clients for the cost and time
Completion of secondary school and should have experience of 3 years or more. Completion of Diploma/ certification/ apprenticeship in a related field is an asset.