• Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings;
• Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joints;
• Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners;
• Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings;
• Prepare material for installation and perform other related tasks.
• Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife.
• Other related duties.
• Secondary School is required
• 2 years of work experience
Completion of a three or four year’s apprenticeship program in dry walling.